recruitment & careersAura Care Living
CURRENT JOB VACANCIES
We are looking for a new clinical lead to join our management team at Stratton Court Nursing Home.
We’re offering up to £25 per hour based on experience, additional bonuses available subject to KPIs. If you’re as fabulous as we are you’ll fit in just fine.
Up to 48 hours per week available, please contact us on 07506153718 and speak to the wonderful Petrina Drake for more information.
Aura Care Living, is looking for a new Clinical Lead. Aura Care Living boasts two beautiful developments including a 64 bed care home, Kings Lodge in Surrey and Stratton Court Village, which consists of 31 luxury retirement apartments, 13 assisted living apartments and a 61 bed care home.
At Aura Care Living our passion is to blend luxurious living with convention locations matched by attention to detail that is second to none. Stratton Court is the first of our new generation of neighbourhoods; a place that reflects the beauty and historic traditions of its stunning locations with the very highest standards of 21st Century amenities.
As a Clinical Lead Nurse you have responsibility for leading a team of nursing staff to ensure the delivery of an excellent standard of care, which promotes independence and dignity and positively enhances the lives of individuals in our care.
As well as a competitive salary, Aura offers fantastic welcome package. Your generous benefits would include:
• Free learning and development
• 20 days holiday plus bank holiday (pre booked in advance)
• Refer a Friend bonus schemes*
• Pension scheme*
- To carry responsibility for the management of the unit during the day
- Develop the skills of the care team
- Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
- To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff
- To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and CI/CQC Standards as well as following internal policies and procedures
- Planning, directing and delivery of high quality person centered care Undertake staff reviews and team meetings
To be considered for this role is it essential that you have
- Excellent clinical skills
- Managerial, leadership experience
- Nursing qualification and current NMC registration
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of working as a nurse in a nursing home
- You must be RGN qualified with previous experience working in elderly care and possess excellent leadership qualities.
We are offering a great package and an opportunity to work with a new Nursing Home with high aspirations in delivering the best care.
Please contact us with your details and we look forward to interviewing you.
Stratton Court Care Home
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent