COVID 19 INFORMATION
Our Care Homes are currently following the Guidance on Care Home Visiting as set by the Government. Please CLICK HERE to view this guidance.
INFECTION CONTROL MEASURES
- Staff undergo regular PCR and lateral flow tests each week and residents are tested every 28 days in line with government guidance. More frequent testing is conducted if any staff or residents become symptomatic.
- Named visitors must take a lateral flow test upon entering our homes
- Adequate supply of necessary PPE
- Multiple hand sanitising stations throughout our homes
- New admissions must produce a negative PCR test in the 24 hours prior admissions as well as a negative lateral flow test on the day of admission
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
- Social distancing measures
We are following all Government guidelines and currently offering all residents and staff their third Covid-19 vaccine and flu shots.
We are safely welcoming new residents. All new residents must produce a negative Covid-19 PCR test within 24 hours of admission as well as a negative lateral flow test on the day of admission.