recruitment & careersAura Care Living
CURRENT JOB VACANCIES
The post holder will be responsible for ensure the high standard of cleaning and hygienic maintenance of the Home. He/She will keep a high standard of appearance to contribute to the quality of care and lifestyle afforded to each client. This is particularly applicable to each client’s privacy and dignity and in respect of each client’s personal possessions.
The key role would be to maintain the cleanliness of the Home to a very high standard.
Ensure that all rooms that are vacated are thoroughly cleaned according to cleaning schedule.
- To be directly responsible to the head housekeeper.
- The vacuuming of rooms and corridors and emptying all waste bins
- Cleaning the glass and mirrors
- Dusting the cobwebs
- Sweeping and mopping floor surfaces
- Cleaning the bathrooms and toilets, with particular attention to guidelines for the control of germs and infestation
- Clean areas as assigned
- Ensuring the shampoo rota is adhered to
- To clean all allocated rooms including furniture, fittings, fabric, carpets and equipment
- Ensure that rooms are odour free
- To be aware of the health and safety statement of the COSHH statement
- To report any malfunction of equipment or fittings that require maintenance or cannot be kept to standard through normal cleaning procedures
- To report any cleaning materials that need replacing to the appropriate person
- Keep your cleaning area and space clean and tidy at all times and your cleaning materials safely stored
- To deal with the waste bags and their prescribed disposal
- Be familiar with the required care standards regulations governing your job
- Ordering of chemicals to facilitate you and your staff to complete their daily tasks
- To be an integral part of the housekeeping team.
Maintain an awareness of the Health and Safety requirements.
Work individually and within the team to provide the necessary back up for all staff, to a standard commensurate with aims and objectives of the Home and in consideration of its residents.
Observe and maintain high levels of communication within the teams of staff, individual colleagues and residents.
Maintain client and business confidentiality at all times.
To carry out any additional duties as requested.
To undertake any additional training and development programmes the Home may consider appropriate to enhance your contribution to the work at this home.
To review on a regular basis the job description for your post and to agree any changes.
Policies and Procedures
To be up to date on, and follow, the relevant procedures contained in the Home’s Policies and Procedures file as they affect your job and its responsibilities.
Aura Care Living is a company which consistently and positively celebrates diversity. This Home, in its policy and training, describes what we can expect of each other in our conduct. In your job, we expect you to make the fair treatment of colleagues and of those whom we serve a priority.
An annual appraisal meeting at which personal targets will be set and monitored.
Task and responsibilities within your area of capability may vary occasionally depending upon the needs of the business. You may be asked to undertake a variation of your normal routine to meet these needs. Your enthusiasm and flexibility will be appreciated.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: Starting rate £9.50 per hour
All staff must adhere to Covid 19 regulations and the wearing of masks.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From £9.50 per hour
All staff and customers are required to wear a mask, touch points cleaned at all times