Kings LodgeExceptional care offered in a luxurious and safe environment. Get in touch today to find out more on 01276 581 051 or to arrange a visit. ENQUIRE NOW
WELCOME TO KINGS LODGE CARE HOME
Kings Lodge is beautiful retirement village combining the full spectrum of aged care services with amenities usually found in the finest hotels and resorts. Set in 15 acres of mature woodland, Kings Lodge residents are often found relaxing in the Kings Bar with a glass of champagne and cream tea or chatting on one of the many terraces and balconies overlooking the stunning surrounds.
Kings Lodge offers spacious, luxuriously appointed single and couple rooms, which can be furnished or unfurnished. Each suite comes with a private en-suite bathroom and lovely views of the village’s grounds.
- High-quality, bespoke care available 24/7 comprising residential, dementia, respite and nursing care
- Our care home has its own resident chef, preparing a range of healthy nutritious meals throughout the day. Meals can be enjoyed in the dining room, with other residents, or taken in the privacy of your own suite.
- Free access to our cinema, gym, and library as well as to a vast range of daily entertainment and educational activities.
- On site hairdresser, beautician and clinically trained aromatherapy masseuse, which can be booked and paid for separately.
- Separate ‘party’ rooms can be booked for a special occasion or simply a private lunch with friends.
- A community of friendly neighbours, where residents can choose to socialise as little or as much as they like
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
At Kings Lodge, our residents’ wellbeing is our priority. We want to make the move to our care home a stress-free and happy one, and to enhance our residents’ quality of life. We enjoy getting to know our residents and their families to provide tailored care in a safe and respectful way. We empower them to live as independently as they want and make the full use of the village’s wonderful facilities.
PEACE OF MIND
Our residents know that whatever their health needs in the future, we can be there for them. Kings Lodge is staffed by a passionate team and does not employ agency staff. Its highly skilled nursing team includes general nurses, mental health nurses and intensive therapy unit nurses able to cater to the various and evolving needs of our residents.
Kings Lodge was rated Good on the latest unannounced CQC inspection across all 5 areas of investigation.
SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
Our staff and residents are fully vaccinated, and we have adapted the way we operate in response to Covid-19.
KINGS LODGE MAKES DREAMS COME TRUE!
At Kings Lodge, we love delighting our residents – clubs, activities, a cinema room – there’s always something going on. Last Christmas was difficult for many, so we launched our Wishing Tree initiative, and sought to make everyone’s wish come true.