Nursing Care Suites
At Aura Care Living, we place family at the heart of everything we do, and that is why our Nursing Suites have an emphasis placed on the comfort of those visiting, as well as the resident itself. With a kitchen, visitors can cook meals at their leisure or use the onsite restaurant to order food at their own convenience. Beautiful bathroom facilities mean that family can stay with their loved one for as long as they wish and get much needed rest on their own sofa-beds.
With our 24/7 care and nursing provisions which centre around dignity and respect, family can spend this important time together, in a sanctuary of calm for as long as you wish. We are with you every step of the way.
To find out more about how we can support you or loved ones, contact us today.
Tel: 01285 283 132 email@example.com
Our spacious nursing suites are available for families to spend valuable time together, providing you with a peaceful and tranquil space for you to spend together.
Set within our beautiful care home, ournursing suites all have one bedroom, a separate sitting room, with an attached kitchenette, and a large en-suite bathroom. All suites come with our exceptional Nursing care and are fully supported by the caring team of Stratton Court.
- High-quality, tailored nursing care 24/7 supported by our highly experienced and compassionate care team.
- Our care home has its own resident chef, preparing a range of healthy nutritious meals throughout the day. Meals can be enjoyed in the dining room, with other residents, or taken in the privacy of your own suite. We can also offer Kitchen to Room dining.
- Daily ‘Housekeeping’ services.
- In room kitchen facilities for convenient and private dining in room.
- On site hairdresser, beautician and clinically trained aromatherapy masseuse, which can be booked and paid for separately.
- Support from our caring team to assist you through every moment.
With our Nursing Suites, we are with you every step of the way.
Our Nursing suites start at £1600 per week. The cost may vary depending on the care need assessment done with one of our clinical team.