WELCOME TO STRATTON COURT
Stratton Court is a retirement community combining the full spectrum of aged care services with amenities usually found in the finest hotels and resorts. Our residents enjoy the village’s beautiful, serene grounds, a busy calendar of wellness, entertainment, and educational activities, and our proximity to the thriving town of Cirencester in the Cotswolds. They know that whatever their health needs in the future, we can be there for them and provide specialist care.
Stratton Court offers spacious, luxuriously appointed single and couple rooms, which can be furnished or unfurnished. Each suite comes with a private en-suite bathroom and lovely views of the village’s gardens.
- High-quality, tailored care available 24/7 including residential, dementia, nursing care, and respite care
- Our care home has its own resident chef, preparing a range of healthy nutritious meals throughout the day. Meals can be enjoyed in the dining room, with other residents, or taken in the privacy of your own suite.
- Free access to our cinema, gym, and library as well as to a vast range of daily entertainment and educational activities.
- On site hairdresser, beautician and clinically trained aromatherapy masseuse, which can be booked and paid for separately.
- Separate ‘party’ rooms can be booked for a special occasion or simply a private lunch with friends.
- A community of friendly neighbours, where residents can choose to socialise as little or as much as they like
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
At Stratton Court, our residents’ wellbeing is our priority. We want to make the move to our care home a stress-free and happy one, and to enhance our residents’ quality of life. We enjoy getting to know them and their families to provide tailored care in a safe and respectful way. We empower our residents to live as independently as they can and make the full use of the village’s wonderful facilities.
PEACE OF MIND
Our residents know that whatever their health needs in the future, we can be there for them. Stratton Court is staffed by a passionate and highly skilled team including general nurses, mental health nurses and intensive therapy unit nurses able to cater to the various and evolving needs of our residents.
SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
Our staff and residents are fully vaccinated, and we have adapted the way we operate in response to Covid-19.
STRATTON COURT MAKES DREAMS COME TRUE!
Stratton Court was featured on the Russell Howard show in recognition of its Wishing Tree initiative.