kings lodge camberleyA serene and beautiful retirement community situated in 15 acres of beautiful English woodland
COVID 19 Information
14 January 2020
WELCOME TO KINGS LODGE CARE HOME
Kings Lodge Care Home is situated in a serene and beautiful 15 acres of mature woodland while being a short two minute drive from Camberley town centre.
Kings Lodge Care Home offers residential, nursing and dementia care as well as respite and other high needs care. Led by Sarah Jane Parkin who has an outstanding three decades of experience, this is a stunning care home which offers exceptional care. .
The expertly trained and professional staff are dedicated to enhancing each individual’s quality of life, with extra emphasis given to promoting respect, independence, privacy and choice.
Sarah leads her team with the help of her exceptional Assistant Manager, Marinel so that you can be confident that their invaluable advice and guidance will make finding the right care as worry free as possible.
Rated Good on the latest unannounced CQC inspection across all 5 areas of investigation, Kings Lodge is an inclusive, welcoming and safe environment for yourself of your loved ones.
COVID VISITATION PROCEDURE
KEEPING OUR RESIDENTS SAFE
With the introduction of distanced visits we want to ensure safe practices are adhered to at all times in order to protect the residents, staff and visitors of Kings Lodge. We have therefore created the following five simple steps for you to follow when coming to visit your loved one:
1. Ring reception to book your visiting time. The slot will be 30 minutes long and held at a 2 metre distance either in our Foyer or in the Front Garden. If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 please do not attend your visit and reschedule with our reception team.
2. When arriving to Kings Lodge, please wear your own face covering and come to the reception area. If you do not have a face covering then your visit will not be able to go ahead. If you require further PPE such as gloves and aprons, we can provide these for you.
3. Only 1 visitors are allowed at one time, and they should be from the same household. We also ask you to limit your visits to once a week to give all residents the opportunity to see loved ones.
4. You will then be asked to sit either outside or in the foyer whilst your loved one is brought down for your visit. Whilst we understand that this is very challenging we do insist that you ensure to keep a 2 metre distance at all times
5. When your visiting time has come to an end please dispose of your PPE in the bin in the Foyer and please notify reception you are leaving.
Sir Cliff Richard Lifts Spirits of Aura Resident
THE AURA CARE LIVING WISHING TREE
GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR TEAM
SPECIALISED CARE EXPERTS
KINGS LODGE MAKES WISHES COME TRUE
Kings Lodge Care Home works around the clock to make residents feel loved and special no matter what stage of life they are in. From bespoke activities and clubs created with the resident’s hobbies and interests at heart, alongside luxury features such as a Cinema, Hairdressers and a Retreat Room, residents have a range of exciting things to choose from each and every day. Whether it be a walk in the 15 acres of beautiful woodland, or relaxing in our Retreat Room, there is plenty to do and entertain and there is never a dull day! Aura Care Living also celebrates before Christmas with their Wishing Tree and strive to make everyone’s wishes and dreams come true.
Kings Lodge Care Home is not your regular care facility. Kings Lodge residents are often found relaxing in the Kings Bar with a glass of Champagne and cream tea, or chatting on one of the many terraces and balconies overlooking the stunning surrounds. With four separate communities accommodating up to 16 residents, Kings Lodge offers bespoke care including residential, nursing, dementia and respite.
Kings Lodge Care Home has an extremely passionate team known as the ‘Aura Friends’ and does not employ agency staff. It’s highly skilled nursing team includes general nurses, mental health nurses and Intensive Therapy Unit nurses.
Kings Lodge Care Home is a compassionate home where friendships are made. Its expertly trained and professional staff are dedicated to enhancing each individual’s quality of life, with extra emphasis given to promoting respect, independence, privacy and choice.