kings lodge camberleyA serene and beautiful retirement community situated in 15 acres of beautiful English woodland
Kings Lodge COVID Visitation Procedure
WELCOME TO KINGS LODGE
CARE HOME IN CAMBERLEY
COVID VISITATION PROCUDURE
KEEPING OUR RESIDENTS SAFE
With the introduction of distanced visits we want to ensure safe practices are adhered to at all times in order to protect the residents, staff and visitors of Kings Lodge. We have therefore created the following five simple steps for you to follow when coming to visit your loved one:
1. Ring reception to book your visiting time. The slot will be 30 minutes long and held at a 2 metre distance either in our Foyer or in the Front Garden. If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 please do not attend your visit and reschedule with our reception team.
2. When arriving to Kings Lodge, please wear your own face covering and come to the reception area. If you do not have a face covering then your visit will not be able to go ahead. If you require further PPE such as gloves and aprons, we can provide these for you.
3. Only 1 visitors are allowed at one time, and they should be from the same house hold. We also ask you to limit your visits to once a week to give all residents the opportunity to see loved ones.
4. You will then be asked to sit either outside or in the foyer whilst your loved one is brought down for your visit. Whilst we understand that this is very challenging we do insist that your ensure to keep a 2 metre distance at all times
5. When your visiting time has come to an end please dispose of your PPE in to the bin in the Foyer and please notify reception you are leaving.